We'd like to announce our next CPD in collaboration with Ancon... Support and Restraint of Masonry Cladding on Framed Buildings.
Within this CPD approved seminar you will gain an understanding of:
- Specifying wall ties and restraint fixings to EC6, PD6697, Approved Document E, EN845-1 and the Construction Products Regulation
- Minimising cold bridging with low thermal conductivity wall ties
- Tying masonry cladding to blockwork, timber and steel framing systems
- Providing lateral support at the top of masonry panels
- Positioning of, and detailing at, movement joints
- Supporting masonry above horizontal movement joints and at suspended brickwork features
- Designing, selecting and specifying wind posts and masonry reinforcement
The event is taking place at 9am on Wednesday 24th April 2019 at Durham County Cricket Club and we would like to invite you and your colleagues.
The seminar will last approximately 40 minutes and certificates will be provided to all who attend after the event has taken place. Of course, the session is offered to all of our customers free of charge and a breakfast bun and a drink will be provided for you.
Has the breakfast bun swayed your decision to attend? Be quick, spaces are limited!
To book your place or for any further information contact, Paul Terry, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you there, or if you can't make this one, keep your eyes peeled for more events and training coming your way!