The Manthorpe roll-out dry ridge is a mechanically fitted system which securely fixes the standard clay/concrete ridge tiles of a roof, protecting them from wind up-life and rain penetration. The system is dry fix removing the need to use messy and time consuming mortar.
The system provides 5,000mm2/m ventilation to the roof void through the vent roll, the equivalent to a continuous 5mm gap.
The system is compatible with most makes of concrete, round and angled ridge tiles and most slate, flat concrete and profiled tiles. It can be fitted to the ridge of any duo pitch roof which has a pitch between 15 and 45 degrees.
Independently tested to conform to the requirements of BS 8612
- One box supplies enough components for a 6m ride length
- Compatible with most makes of concrete half-round and angled ridge tiles
- Provides a 5,000mm2/m ventilation into the roof space
- Quick and easy to fix with no special tool requirements
- Available in 2 different colours