We're pleased to announce after the success of our last CPD with Ancon, next in the line up is... Knauf Insulation.
We would like to invite you to the seminar which will be taking place at 9am on Thursday 23rd May at Durham County Cricket Club. Fire regulations have never been more in the spotlight than in recent years and Knauf Insulation will delve into this, discovering the topics of material selection and specification and how integral they are to a robust fire strategy. They will explain how high quality specifications and material choices can not only minimize building damage but can also increase safety.
In our next CPD Chris from Knauf will look at:
- What Euro class fire classifications are and what that means for construction
- The difference in Euro class fire classifications and how they can influence and affect a project
- How choosing the correct material for the project can help minmize fire related risk
- How ensuring your project's specification is of a high quality can help reduce risk and building damage and increase safety.
- How building regulations regarding fire have changed and might change going forward.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, then contact Paul Terry at email@example.com, to find out more information and to book your space. Be quick, spaces are limited!